- Launch of the NTB Elimination Coalition on Friday 21st February 2014
- Second meeting of the NTB Elimination Coalition held on 6th February 2014
- Coalition introduction workshop in Kampala held on January 23rd 2014
- First meeting of the NTB Elimination Coalition held on 12th December 2013
- Coalition introduction workshop in Kigali held on 17th and 18th October 2013
- Official presentation of the cross-border trade project held on 11th of October 2013
- Legal trainings (Dates, Pictures of participant, Topic to be filled in).
- Gicumbi Open days
As part of a project funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to increase access to justice in Rwanda and legally empower vulnerable people, Microjustice Rwanda will host representatives from the Embassy of the Netherlands in Kigali on Friday, February 27th.
MJR staff will visit the project sites in Gatuna, Cyumba and Byumba in Gicumbi districts where they will show the visitors the progress of the project and how MJR offers legal services to people in these rural areas. During the day, the Embassy representatives will be introduced to some of MJR’s partners and be able to be present during one of MJR’s legal trainings.
We encourage everyone to visit and like the MJR Facebook page(www..facebook.com/microjusticerwanda) and MJR website (www.microjusticerwanda.org) for more information on MJR’s activities.